About Dr. Piyush Kakadiya
Dr. Piyush Kakadiya is a Gold Medalist Embryologist. He worked as Clinical Embryologist at Manguiya Hospital & Test tube baby center, Surat. Currently he is working as Scientific Director at Orkid Medilife from June 2016. He completed his Post Graduation from Chennai. He did Certificate course in ART from USA in 2014. Dr. Piyush received gold medal for his post graduation from Dr. Soumya Swaminathan.
He attended many work shops, meetings and conferences like “Vitrification of Spermatozoa”- at Indore in 2016, “Molecular techniques in diagnosis and research” at Chettinad hospital & research institute, Chennai, “Andrology – Advances in Sperm pathologies, testing and selection” in 2015 at Kochi.
Dr. Piyush is very skillful in his profession. We are mentioning some of his skills here..IVF Laboratory ( Examination of Follicular aspirates, Oocyte quality evaluation & Insemination, In vitro fertilization (IVF), Intra cytoplasmic Sperm injection (ICSI), ICSI with surgical retrieved sperms, Examination of pronuclear formation, Embryo development evaluation, Micro drop culture, Day 2 and day 3 and day 5 Transfer, Blastocyst culture & Evaluation, IMSI/PICSI, Assisted Hatching, Embryo cryopreservation, IVM, QA/QC, IVF record management/ Counselling, PCR, FISH ). Andrology ( Semen evaluation, Patient examination, Sperm Function test, Sperm preparation for IUI/IVF, Sperm cryopreservation & thawing, Sperm DNA & Morphology Assessment, Management of Donor sperm Cryobank & Quality control.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Embryology – Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 2016 with distinction
- Graduation – Rajiv Gandhi university of health science, Bangalore, Karnataka 2007-2013
Certifications and Trainings
- Certificate course in ART – Academy of Reproductive techniques, USA 2014
- Gold medal for post graduation from Dr.Soumya Swaminathan – Director general of Indian council for medical Research
- Received Outstanding Embryologist of the year award by India Heathcare Awards 2017.